iPhone 14 Pro Max Trade In Offer NOT APPLIED
Back in July I completely changed carriers from TMobile to ATT. At the time I signed up, there was a Trade-In Promotion. My husband and I both had the Samsung S21+ 5G phones. We were going to trade in the phones, upgrade to iPhone 14 Pro Max and get an 800 dollar credit applied to our phone lines bringing the $33+change dollar monthly payments down to $13 dollars a month.
I have called multiple times now. Customer Service is supposedly escalating the request.
- 1st call: I called the Customer Service Team. They don't have the resources to see what happened to my incentive.
- Transfer: CS transfers me to the Incentive Team. Incentive Team tells me that the Customer Service Team needs to escalate a request to have the "S23" promotion applied to my two phone purchases (which were purchased in store).
- Transfer 2: Customer Service says that they escalated the request.
- I hear nothing for over 3 weeks.
- 2nd Call: I call Customer Service AGAIN. After explaining the above and getting placed on hold 3 times while she looks into the notes on the case. I suggest she call the Incentive Department and they all talk it out to how to proceed in this case. This time the Customer Service Agent PUTS ME ON MUTE (no transfer music) for 1hr and 20min, and she never comes back on the line. I guess she didn't want to talk to the Incentive Team and help me resolve my issue.
Who can I call directly to get this worked out??? I would have never changed services if I knew that my trade ins weren't going to be honored. Worst Part, a third line that I upgraded to the iPhone 14 ProMax is reflecting the promotion. Just not on the first two phones that I ordered in-store. ATT can easily reference the 3rd line that has the promotion already applied to mirror to the other two lines.