How To Check Mobile Data Usage - Info From The AT&T Community Team
If you’re here, you’re probably wondering how much data you have used. I have you covered.
AT&T will help you keep track
AT&T will send you a text if you have used 75% of your 22GB.
Ways you can check your data
Sign into your account at att.com or Call *3282# (*DATA#)
We will send you a text with details like:
- Your data usage in MBs
- The type of plan you have
- Usage by device if you have a shared plan
- And more
Website issues: Try deleting cache and cookies or using another browser. If you still have trouble, call *3282# (*DATA#) and we will send you a text with your data information.
Things to know
Time stamps for current data or text usage may be off by up to 4 hours in myAT&T. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- We usually update recent data use every 3 hours.
- You may not be able to see usage since your last bill online if you have a new account or changed your plan in the middle of a bill period.
- Usage info may not be available while we’re processing your bill. Usage generated near the end of a bill period may not show up until the next bill period.
- Additional delays of up to 60 days are possible if the usage takes place outside the U.S.
- For wireless roaming use, which is based on call records from other carriers, delays are normally 2-10 days but could be more than 60 days. Some use may display online but be billed during a later bill period.
- For talk use, you may see airtime for voicemails and other calls that aren't billed. If you use more minutes than included in your plan, we'll deduct the minutes from your available Rollover Minutes. After that, we’ll apply a per-minute charge
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.