Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
New TV Features
New Features Coming to your U-verse TV service
- Last/Up arrow now has the ability to show the last 4 channels with the Recently Watched option enabled.
- Menu/Left has been redesigned so all the options can be seen and be less intrusive while watching TV.
- Right/Options stays similar but now is accessible with the Right Arrow
- Down/Channel provides a new look to see the next shows coming
- The Options menu has a new look, including a new feature – Recently Watched. With this enabled, you will now be able to see up to 4 of the last viewed channels when pressing the Last or Up buttons on your remote.
- Accessing specific packages genres is now located in a new area. To access it:
- Press Guide on your remote.
- Press the button below the '9' key.
- Scroll down to Channel Shortcuts.
- Select what channels you want to see.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
7 years ago
Have more questions about your remote? Check out the following posts:
TV service not working? Check out the following posts:
7 years ago
@ATTU-verseCare That's the slow going upgrade (?) installing across the country, not yet here in metro Detroit. If it ain't broke why fix it. From what I can see it's probably trying to imitate another operation company's look.
Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more