Game Time - Channel Listing & Troubleshooting by AT&T (U-verse)
Get Back In The Game!
I hope you are excited as I am for The Super Bowl! It is going to be on your local CBS channel!
If you are not able to see The Big Game or having trouble with the broadcast, we have some steps below that should get you back in the action!
The Fastest Fix – Sometimes
A reset can be the easiest fix for service loss and intermittent service drops, slow speeds, and the dreaded red x.
- Modem (Residential Gateway) On the rear of the modem is a red button. Press and hold that for 10 seconds.
- Receiver – Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
A reset of the entire system can get you back up and running in most cases.
Power and Cable Connections
Sometimes the cables are disconnected or may loosen if bumped into.
- Make sure power is plugged in
- Make sure the connections from the wall to receiver and receiver to the TV are secure
Pixilation, Freeze, and Recording Failure
Surge protectors, power strips, and some UPS devices can cause service disruption affecting picture quality, service drops, and even affect your recordings. If you are using these devices, plug the AT&T equipment into a wall outlet. This has been the easiest and fastest fix for issues like this. We have worked with members in the past who had had issues for months. When the devices were plugged into a wall outlet, this resolved the trouble they were having.
If your TV services are still acting up, check out our additional troubleshooting steps.
To Troubleshoot Without Having To Call In
Text the word myATT to 556699 from any device and get a link to download the myATT Troubleshoot and Resolve app.
- Not able to watch the stream on TV? You can still catch the game streaming with the U-verse App or through CBS on CBSSports.com or through the CBSSports app.
- If you notice issues with your stream, get tips on how to improve it.
- If you are experiencing issues with the U-verse app, learn how to fix it at our U-verse App Troubleshooting page.
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.