Can't login to HBOMAX on tv via provider
We have HBO max through our provider, AT&T. At least 1 TV in the house is already logged in as well as my laptop. When I try to use another TV to log in, I run into the following issue:
1. On hbo max on my TV, I click "sign in"
2. It tells me to sign in on my phone or computer using hbomax.com/tvsignin and to enter a specific code. I do this.
3. On the sign in page, I click "Sign in with a provider"
4. I am asked to enter my AT&T credential, which I do. I know these are correct, b/c I have logged into HBO max this same way on my laptop. I am just not able to get it on the TV.
5. After I enter my AT&T credentials and press enter, I am taken back to the screen that says to enter the code from the TV. the process just keeps repeating.
4 months ago
Hi there, @larkinstrong We understand that you having a concern signing in to your HBOMax via your TV. We can help you with that.
According to the steps that you have provided, you are on the right track. However, there is an activate process that will assist you further. Follow these steps:
If you need further assistance, please utilize the HBOMax FAQ.
Try these things first and if you are still not able to get signed in, please return back here and let us know.
Matthew, AT&T Community Specialist