Things to Know when Combining your Bill
- Combining your bill provides you with one bill from AT&T, which can include U-verse, Wireless, and DIRECTV
- Manage all your service in one account.
- All your services are on one bill.
- One overall easy payment to make when your bills are combined. Only one due date to remember.
- No added costs.
- You may qualify for combined bill discounts.
All accounts must be in the same name to combine the accounts.
- We recommend paying off your existing Wireless and DIRECTV balance prior to combining your bills.
- Auto Pay is available on combined bills.
- Existing Wireless Autopay and DIRECTV Auto Bill Pay does not automatically carry over.
- Existing discounts on consumer accounts should carry over to your combined bill.
- Feel free to ask if your account discount would carry over when discussing combining your bill.
- Transfer of billing responsibility.
- Once bills are combined, we cannot perform a change of responsibility request.
- The names on your combined bill cannot be changed after combining your services.
- Accounts for those in Multi-Dwelling Units (MDU) may not be eligible for combined billing.
- Feel free to contact us on the forums for more information.
- Once bills are combined, you can no longer use Plenti points to pay your monthly bill.
- Existing Wireless customers should download their wireless usage details.
- After bills are combined, your past wireless text/talk/data usage details will no longer be available.
- Once the order has been processed you will have access to a status tracker to show you each step of the Combined Bill Process.
- The status tracker can be found when you log into myAT&T in the blue info bar above your name.
- You will be able to see your account balances and the breakdown of the bill for each service (product).
- You will also see notes indicating your previous account balance being transferred.
- Your first bill we be higher than normal. This is an accurate bill as charges were not process when the combine process was initiated.
- Customers with DIRECTV should use their AT&T Access ID and Password to login to AT&T and DIRECTV online accounts.
- If your browser automatically logs you in, you might need to clear your cache and cookies on your browser to forget the old login/password.
- Existing Wireless customers will not receive a final wireless bill. These charges will be passed to the first combined bill along with any charges billed in advance.
- If your combined bill account becomes past due, all services are at risk of being suspended.
- When combining accounts, we may need to run a Credit Check.
- The first combined bill will include Prorated Charges.
- Any Combined bill discounts will be applied by your second combined bill.
Please visit our Support Page to learn how you can download you usage details.
If you have any questions concerning prorated charges, simply contact us for more information.
More information on Combining your Bill here.
If you have any issues concerning your Combined Bill, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.