False promise of reward card
1. I bought at&T uverse TV and Internet bundle in last week of Nov 2014 which got installed on 2nd Dec.
2. During sales call, I was promised to get $150 ( after completion of 30 days of active service)Visa rewards card and 1 year Amazon prime. I confirmed 4-5 times about rewards before I placed the order( call was 1 hour long).
3. I checked my rewards center and could see amazon prime there on 8th dec 2014 and activated it. What I could not see was $150 visa card thus contacted customer service. They confirmed I will get $150 reward card after 2nd January.
4. Till 11th January I did not receive my card so contacted customer service , they suggested to contact reward center specialist during Mon-Fri 7AM to 7 PM.
5. Today I contacted reward specialist and they said they can not see any $150 reward on my account, I was shocked as it was promised and reverified by cusomer service. This person suggested me to have 3 way call to get reward added. When I called them they said you can get only one reward. I told them to verify sales call verbose and check that I was promised both. I reconfirmed it 4 times before confirming my order. These people said they can not check the verbose. I asked them to connect with the sales person who sold it to me, they were unable to do so.
6. When I said I will have to take this to consumer forum as its a fraudlant sale with fasle promises, they told me that they are forwarding it to some team who will verify verbose and I need to wait for further 10-14 days. I asked them to notify me through a mail about this escalation, they said its not possible?? I am not sure if they are going to do anything on this. I do not want to wait another 15 days for no result. If they verify verbose I am 100% confident they will have to give me my reward card but If they do not , I do not know what will happen.
Did any of us on this forum get into this kind of trouble and had resolution?
Please suggest shall I wait for 10-14 days?
[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]