tempxanga's profile

New Member


1 Message

Fri, Apr 22, 2022 7:46 PM

Moved into house with ATT DL -Carbon monoxide decoupling / beep issue (not battery)

Hey all just moved into a new home with ATT Digital Life. I do not have access to PIN on the center console. 

1. Can I somehow obtain the PIN to my wall unit? 
2. The Carbon monoxide sensor unit is old and expired. It started giving me the warning of its death so I unplugged the batteries. Now, the console wall unit is giving me a beep every couple hours and I have to press the # to silence it. Is there any way I can decouple the console from carbon monoxide monitoring so that it will stop?

Thanks everyone.  

Community Support


6.9K Messages

4 m前



To stop the beeping on the keypad, most customers disconnect the power from the main controller. The main controller is usually located in a closet or utility room. This is best because other devices will send alerts to you keypad and cause additional beeps and noises.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.