The best prices for our Military families

New Member


1 Message

Monday, April 19th, 2021 11:09 AM

Activate military discount

I am a military spouse and want to get the military discount on my wireless plan. However, I don’t drive so is there another way to get the necessary documents to AT&T? And what exactly is needed since I am the spouse? 


ACE - Expert


62.9K Messages

2 years ago

The only document you need is your dependent ID card. ATT only accepts certain documents online, I’m not sure if a dependent ID is one of them. If not, you would need to present at an ATT corporate store. Anyway, start here, it will let you know what and how:

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.