Samsung Note 20 Ultra cant open MMS pictures
I have a NVR that sends images to my phone when motion is detected. I have not had any issues in the past, but it will not work on the new phone. I get all other pictures, but just not these. They pictures show up as shared content or attachment and the phone does not know how to open even though it is a .JPG.
1. Checked MMS settings, all ok
2. Tried Google messenger service, same issue.
3. Sent email from PC with same picture to MMS email address. It doe not work, same issue.
4. Sent other pictures from computer, it works fine.
5. Took picture in question, changed name, sent to phone. It works.
It appears either the phone or the MMS is not liking the naming convention from the NVR. As I stated, it has worked on my last 5 Samsung phones with no issue.
I contacted Samsung yesterday and they said it is most likely an AT&T issue.
picture name format=ch05_20200902_010301_E.jpg
I need help. I am unable to change the naming convention in the NVR in case it is choking on the underscores. Maybe a name length issue?