S7 edge call drops and reconnects after the July update
I update the security patch on my phone in July and after the update phone started acting weirdly.
I have many issues.
1. Making a call- whenever I make call, the call dials and disconnects immediately and phone will be unresponsive until the call redials automatically. Some time it brings up the game running in the background.
2. Display won't time out until I clear the all the games.
3. Battery drains pretty quick even in standby mode .
4. Notifications from Gmail won't disappear after I open the mail . I have to clear it
5. call quality is worst .
6. Rich text messaging doesn't work
When I called at&t they said no one has this issues. But I have a friends and every one of them carries same s7 edge at&t and everyone has the same issue.
Can someone help me figuring it out .