AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Trade In and Get Rewarded!

AT&T related help: Welcome back

ljsilver's profile

New Member


2 Messages

Sat, Sep 24, 2022 12:55 AM

Who do I talk to about abjew device that arrived chipped and cracked

Received a new device that is cracked and cant get a rep.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution


Community Support


203.9K Messages

2 months ago

Hey, there ! We'd be more than happy to share ways you can replace your damaged device! Allow us to share our recommendations!


You can look into replacing your device using three different options.


If you are within the Buyer's Remorse Exchange period which is 14 days, you can return or exchange your device. All returns and exchanges should be done through the way you'd purchased your device, so if you'd purchased your item in stores, then you should return to that specific location to make your return. For online orders, contact us by phone, chat, or come back and visit us here.


You can also file a warranty claim by contacting the manufacturer of your device.


Lastly, if your device is protected then an insurance claim can be filed for a replacement through Asurion. They can be reached at 888-562-8662.


Hours of operation:

  • Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-10 p.m. EST
  • Saturday - Sunday 9 a.m.-9 p.m. EST

We hope your find this information helpful and let us know if you have additional questions!


Thank you for visiting the AT&T Community Forums!


Jonye, AT&T Community Specialist

New Member


2 Messages

2 months ago

A new device*

ACE - Sage


102K Messages

2 months ago



@ljsilver  I suspect you're going to have a battle on your hands because AT&T (any provider) is going to assume that you damaged the device taking it out of the box.  

Call or chat with AT&T.   

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.