Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
fmcopop's profile

New Member


1 Message

Wed, Feb 9, 2022 2:30 AM

I don't use any ATT phone.

My credit card has been debited for ATT which I have not used. I would like to cancel the contract if it is not fraudulent, but I do not know the phone number. How can I do that? I live in Japan, and I don't use any ATT phone.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution


ACE - Expert


58.8K Messages


You need to dispute the charge with your credit card issuer.

ACE - Sage


98.7K Messages


This ⬆️

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.