AT&T Accessibility – Resources and Assistance for Our Customers with Disabilities
Being in touch with people that are in our lives is something a lot of us take for granted. If you or someone you know is deaf, hard of hearing, or has a speech disability, you can set up an AT&T Accessibility plan that's made for the way you communicate. Send more text messages, enjoy more video calling, and choose a plan that's right for you.
View AT&T’s Wireless Accessibility plans to see what works best for you or a family member!
Access your world with TTY-compatible phones, closed captioning, and much more:
- TTY-compatible phones - enables visual communication via a one- or two-line electronic display.
- AT&T Real-Time Text - An alternative to TTY. RTT allows customers to communicate over the wireless network.
- Hearing aid-compatible phones - Learn about hear aid compatible wireless phones.
- U-verse TV Video Description - Can make television and other media accessible to blind or visually impaired subscribers.
- U-verse closed captioning - Allows our members to read what people or your favorite characters are saying.
- DIRECTV closed captioning - Allows our members to read what people or your favorite characters are saying.
- AT&T TV closed captioning - Allows our members to read what people or your favorite characters are saying.
- Relay call notice - Can be used to connect to a specially trained communications assistant from your state relay provider.
If this information can help someone you know, please feel free to share it with them!
ChrisZ, At&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.