brains67's profile

New Member


1 Message

Tue, Jun 28, 2022 3:40 PM


I am a retired employee and I need to reset my pin for HR access since I do not remember it.  I need to get access so I can update my direct deposit.  Without the pin I cannot get through the process on the 800 number


Community Support


195K Messages


Let's get you connected to a team that can help with your account access, @brains67.


Please contact HR One Stop at 888.722.1STP (888.722.1787). If you have your ATTUID a representative should be able to provide you with your PIN or help you reset it. This team is trained to address all inquiries related to:

  • COBC.
  • Labor/employee relations.
  • Performance development.

Thanks for visiting our community. We're here if you have any additional questions!


Sydne, AT&T Community Specialist

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.