AT&T Home Phone: How to Use Call Block and Screening
Call Block/Call Screening is a feature that allows you to block phone numbers within your local calling area for your traditional home phone service. For AT&T Digital Home Phone call blocking information go here.
Turn Call Block/Call Screening on and off
- Press *60.
- Press 3 to turn the feature on if prompted.
- Press *80.
- Press 3 to turn feature off if prompted.
Add or remove a phone number
Add a phone number
- Press #, dial the 10-digit number you want to add, and press # to confirm
- Repeat for each number you want to add.
Remove a phone number
- Press *, dial the 10-digit number you wish to remove, and press * to confirm
- Repeat for each number you want to remove.
- All 10-digits of the number, including the area code, are needed when adding a number.
- You can press 0 at any time to have the instructions repeated.
- Long-distance numbers or numbers outside the area may not be screened.
- Some mobile numbers can't be blocked.
- 800 numbers cannot be blocked.
- This service is not available in all areas.