Get the new iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro & iPhone 15 Pro Max from AT&T Now!
rbcope's profile

New Member


1 Message

Tuesday, March 1st, 2022 5:09 PM

Damaged equipment located road side in right of way needs repair and relocated

North Fork Road Bostic NC 28018 (approximately .75 miles on the left) there is an old "Bellsouth" pedestal that is damaged and knocked off of its original base that is obviously in need of repair. Additionally the pedestal needs to be relocated to a property line/corner (survey markers in place, marked with ribbons) in order for NCDOT to install driveway culvert for property access from state road. How can I get in contact with an actual person with AT&T? Is there an email contact or a web page address to initiate this request? 800-288-2020 is ultimately worthless, repeated efforts and can't get an actual person on the phone!



18.4K Messages

2 years ago

No email. Contact the buried wire center.  You can call them Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. ET

Not finding what you're looking for?