hgriffith22's profile

New Member


1 Message

Tuesday, August 30th, 2022 2:23 PM

Bell South Easement

I need a termination of two Bell South Easements showing on our commercial property in Jackson, MS. 




17.7K Messages

7 months ago

Contact your local governing authority that controls easements. They have the needed forms. If there's service they either won't grant it or it will cost you a lot to move it. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.