Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Need to update email settings?
Andreina's profile

New Member


2 Messages

Mon, Aug 15, 2022 5:59 AM

Damages to Property Falling Water Road Weston Florida

Gentleman this communication is in regards to damages done to my property.


Repairs that were completed are not acceptable.  I do not accept patches or mends.  I expect for the entire driveway to be complete, as it was prior to construction.


Also after my property was intervened, we noticed the irrigation system stopped working.   

I expect for my property to be in the same pre-work / job condition.


Attached pictures are for reference.


Thank You



[EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Accepted Solution


ACE - Expert


30.4K Messages

2 m مضت

This is a public forum, not communication with AT&T. You will need to file a damage claim. Careful with what you "expect" as it depends on the terms of such a claim actually work.

File a new claim

Call AT&T at 1-800-288-2020 and let any agent know that you’d like to open a new claim against AT&T. They will ask you a series of questions related to the incident and provide you a submitted claim number once the claim is submitted.


Track an existing claim

If an AT&T representative has given you a submitted claim number and you haven't heard anything in 2 business days, or you've already filed a claim and want to follow up, you can go to www.mysedgwick.com and register as a new user using your submitted claim number. You can frequent the site for claim updates and also contact your Sedgwick adjuster. 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.