Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
Need help connecting your router?
madars's profile

New Member


1 Message

Saturday, January 14th, 2023 3:27 AM

How Do I Escalate A Property Damage Claim with AT&T, Sedgwick, and Mastec?

I submitted a claim for damage to my main water line resulting from AT&T's subcontractor, Mastec laying fiber lines. They refuse to accept responsibility and reimburse me for the cost to fix the water line. I regret ever signing up for their service because this has been a frustrating experience from start to finish. 


Community Support


215.3K Messages

5 months ago

Hey madars. We appreciate you reaching out about your property damage request, and we'll be happy to help you experience you've had. 


You can check here for further information on our property damage claim process. To file a new claim, you'll need to call us at 1-800-288-2020 and let any agent know that you'd like to open a new claim against AT&T. They will ask you a series of questions related to the incident and provide you a submitted claim number once the claim is submitted. 


If you've already got a claim number, then you'll need to go to and register as a new user using your submitted claim number. You can frequent the site for claim updates and also contact your Sedgwick adjuster. 


Please reach back out if you have any further questions. Thanks for contacting the AT&T Community Forums.  


Robert, AT&T Community Specialist


ACE - Guru


9.9K Messages

5 months ago

@madars   Do not click the link ATTHelp Robert provided!  It does not go to Sedgwick and at least one security company has flagged it as malicious.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.