My Sony tv not connecting to WiFi
Connecting your Sony Bravia TV to WiFi
Make sure you have your WiFi information.
If you do not have it, you can find it here.
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network setup.
- Select Set up network connection or Wireless Setup.
- Select the connection method.
- When connecting automatically with the WPS button on your wireless router (or access point) Select Easy, Auto or WPS (Push Button).
- When connecting manually after selecting a network from the list of scanned wireless networks Select Expert, Custom or Scan.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Restart your Gateway and TV.
- Make sure there are no devices around that can cause interference.
- Disable IPv6.
- Make sure firmware is up to date on your TV.
- Manually configure your TV by following the connection steps above and selecting Custom.
For the IP, if you have not changed your default settings on your U-verse gateway, use 192.168.1.x (where x is a number between 1 and 253 that is not in use on your network, and use 192.168.1.254 for the default gateway. For the DNS use 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199.
David, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.