New Customer Questions for AT&T Fiber
I apologize if these questions have all been answered before. I am a potential customer for AT&T Fiber (internet only) and work out of a home office, so the reliability of my internet connection is important. A few questions:
1) Will AT&T's customer premise equipment reliably work in pass-through mode? I would like to use my own router and switch equipment, probably a Cisco 890 ISR and will probably load balance/failover with/to another ISP. Are there roadblocks to doing this with AT&T Fiber?
2) Will I be able to have or purchase a static IP address?
3) How reliable is the service. Will I be fighting with outages every day? 🙂
4) If the service is unreliable do I have 30 days after installation to cancel?
5) Is this forum the best way to get technical issues with the service resolved?