Nokia Wifi Gateway reset issues and NAD-3302 Error
I have a Nokia wifi gateway that was recently replaced. The reason it was replaced was due to the modem intermittently reseting.
This is still happenning. Here's the sequence of events:
1. I notice I am not connected to the internet
2. I look at the gateway and the light on the front panel is blinking RED.
3. The light then turns OFF
4. After about 30 seconds the light blinks WHITE
5. I get a browser message with an NAD-3302 error message and steps to reset the modem
6. The light turns to steady white and I am back online.
This happens multiple times per week. I get no warnings and there is no error logs to look at. I am not sure how to fix or if there is one.