$250.00 Reward Never Received
When I set up the gigabit internet at my new apartment in May (2023) , I was told in 6 months I would receive a reward card for $250.00.. So it has been a little over 6 months and I have not heard or received anything.. So I called the local AT&T rep who set up the account and left messages for him to call me. He has not called me back.. Here is what I have learned while waiting for a call I won't receive.
1) It's not six months It's like four. (was misinformed)
2) AT&T doesn't just mail you a reward card, you have to claim it.. (which no one told me)
3) I have never received an email or snail mail notification regarding my reward.
4) I spoke to management regarding my reward and they can't / won't help me.
5) There are a lot of people in the same boat as me.
6) These unfulfilled claims don't seem to be getting resolved which is a shame..
I am hoping someone can really resolve this for me.. I was offered a 100.00 reward card "for my time" because I escalated the issue.. However, I would like the $250.00 card that I was promised. It's not my fault I was misled and didn't receive any emails or letters regarding the award a lot of other people didn't get notified either.