What is the Status of My Phone Order from AT&T - A Solution from the Community
Learn about the status of your device shipment and when it is coming
You are probably not in a room looking around for your phone but I am sure you are in spirit. The fastest way to check on your device is to sign into the order status page and check. If your phone shows in transit, that is great news. You'll need to check the shipper's website for delivery information.
From the order status page you can:
- Find out when your order ships.
- Request a shipping kit or reprint your shipping label.
- Get the status and track your returned device.
- See your estimated trade-in value.
- Locate your trade-in number.
- Learn about the next steps.
Your order will typically show "in progress" until it has been shipped out. The estimated shipping dates are based on the time that you ordered the device, and where you are on the list of orders. Please note that this is just an estimated date, so hopefully, it will ship out sooner!
Email & Text Notification Regarding Delivery
Email notification - You will receive an email when your device is shipped. It will include tracking information.
Text Message - You will receive a message stating that your device is on the way!
- Dial *ORDR# (*6737#) and press Send. Follow the options via text messaging.
The meaning of "in progress", "pending", or "order open"
- Order Open - You'll need to sign in and accept Terms & Conditions. Log into your account and complete the transaction. You can also cancel this order.
- In Progress - An item ordered may not be in stock. You can cancel this order.
- Pending - order is under review. An update provided within 48 hours. You may be able to cancel this order.
Partially Shipped - Only some of the items in the order shipped. The remaining items ship separately as they become available. You can cancel items not shipped.
Canceled - An order may have been canceled because payment was not finalized, the order was incorrect, credit-related issue or your identity needs to be verified.
Shipped - Your order is on the way! Keep an eye out for an email!
Order Status is available 24 hours after placing the order.
Note: Shipments are dependent on the stock of the device. We do our best to make sure we have enough to ship out. Sometimes the popularity and demand can outweigh the supply. Also, some colors and sizes may not be available while others are. This means some colors and sizes may arrive faster. You can check att.com to see if your particular device is in stock or not. The device will be shipped out as soon as possible! We appreciate your patience!
Need to cancel your order?
If your phone is out of stock, not to worry. You can cancel the order, create a new one, and pick it up in a store if it is available there!
Go to Check order status page
Enter the order number and ZIP Code used to place the order.
Select the specific order you wish to cancel.
On the order status page, if available, select the link to cancel order or cancel item. If you don’t have the ability to cancel an item online, contact us.
Follow the prompts to confirm your order cancellation.
Check our online page for more information on canceling an order.
Phone going to the wrong address? Things you need to know
- Scenario 1: The delivery addresses cannot be changed once the device is shipped. Please chat with us.
- Scenario 2: You may be able to cancel the order and correct the address online. To cancel, check above.
Note: If you ordered online and opted for In-store pickup, check your email confirmation for details.
- Need help shipping your device? Check our Trade-In Tip page.
- Learn how to move data from your old device to your new one.
- Getting a new phone does not have to be tricky. Learn how to works!
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.