Unlock iPhone 15 Pro from Best Buy
I am trying to submit my request to unlock iPhone 15 Pro purchased from Best Buy.
However, while I am entering my information, unlock system shows
"Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device. Please check your IMEI number by dialing *#06# or look for the number under your device settings."
Device has been paid for outright, never put on installment plan.
I believe it met the criteria below to request unlock the device.
Make sure that you have met all of the unlock eligibility requirements when submitting your request.
- Is an AT&T phone or device and isn’t active on another AT&T account.
- Was paid in full when you bought it (not on an installment plan). You won’t have to wait 60 days to unlock it.
- Has a paid-off installment plan.
- Paid through your monthly bill: Submit your unlock request at the start of your next bill period.
- Paid off early: The wireless number assigned to the device must be active for at least 60 days. Wait 48 hours after you make your final payment to submit your unlock request. Learn how pay off your installment plan.
- Doesn’t have a past-due account balance. Make a payment to bring your account current. It will take 24 hours for your payment to post.
- Hasn’t been reported as lost, stolen, or involved with fraud.
- Is an AT&T PREPAID phone that has had paid service for at least six months.
Could I get some help from ATT to unlock the device?
Anyone knows how long does it take the ATT system updates IMEI information?