How to Reset Your Voicemail Password
iPhone's Visual Voicemail system saves the voicemail password so users don't have to memorize it, it's a great convenience but as a result, if you ever need to use your passwords or want to change it, chances are you might not remember what it is. No problem! In those cases the easiest thing to do is just to reset it with a new password, and with our amazing myAT&T app it's now easier than ever!
Download or update the myAT&T app. Or search for myAT&T in App Store.
Online account registration required for myAT&T app activation. Data and messaging rates may apply for app download and usage.
- To reset your voicemail password, log in to your account using the mobile site (m.att.com/myatt) or myAT&T app. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
- If you have an AT&T Access ID with multiple linked accounts, select your Wireless account.
- Select the menu button.
- Select Profile & Account Settings, and then select Reset voicemail password.
- If prompted, select the wireless number for the voicemail password you want to reset.
- Select Reset.
- In a few moments, you'll receive a free text message with your temporary password.
- When you receive your temporary password, change it to a secure 4- to 15-digit password. Press and hold the 1 or Voicemail key to call into the voicemail system from your wireless phone.
- When prompted, enter your temporary voicemail password that you received in the text message.
- When prompted, enter your new secure 4- to 15-digit voicemail password, and then press the # key.
You can learn more about resetting voicemail password, and how to do it online or over the phone here: Reset your Basic or Enhanced Voicemail Password.
Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!