International Roaming not working
I have a US prepaid sim and it's not working in the Philippines. It's not able to connect to the local network and I have no service at all.
Troubleshooting steps I did:
1. Reset network settings
2. turn on and off airplane mode
3. rebooted phone
4. Removed sim and inserted it back
5. Reached out to chat support but they said they are postpaid team and I need to reach out to Prepaid team via phone - My sim has no service so I am not able to call Prepaid team.
6. Purchased International Roaming as an Add on but still not working
My phone: Samsung Galaxy s10+
1. Why is international roaming not working on my phone
2. is there an email address for Prepaid team that I can reach out to?